IT Assets - keep track of company-owned IT equipment and resources
- database to track all your computers, laptops, printers, etc.
- store the following information per asset
- employee the asset is assigned to
- where and when did we purchase the asset
- repair history for asset
- location of asset (e.g. Santa Fe office, Building A)
- type of asset (computer? printer?)
- which laptops are older than 3 years?
- what assets are assigned to an employee?
- what printers did we purchase last year?
Passwords - secure central repository for company passwords
- secure and encrypted central repository for your passwords
- share passwords with individuals, or groups
- track access to every password
- password generator
- track history of password changes
Vendors - manage your company suppliers and service providers
- database to track all the vendors the company purchases or gets services from
- computer vendors
- repair service providers (computer tech, data recovery, electrician, copier maintenance)
- software and IT service providers (website, domain, office 365 licenses, cloud backups)
- phone services
Agreements - keep track of contracts and agreements
- database to manage soft IT assets information
- domains, website accounts, SSL certificates
- email accounts (office 365, G Suite)
- software/hardware warranties
- IT project contracts